Saturday, November 08, 2008

Obsessive Compulsive Colour Lip Balms

OCC Colour Lip Balms

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics started its lip balms with its Tarred (black) and Feathered (White) shades. These lip balms weren't goth: Tarred darkened lip color and Feathered lightened lip color.

Now OCC has expanded its range to include Latte (deep beige to neutralize reds), Melange (warm neutral), Plum, and Vintage (sheer deep purplish-wine).

OCC has also changed its formula since I first blogged on Tarred and Feathered over two years ago. The original Tarred and Feathered were waxy in consistency; today, all OCC's lip balms are creamy in consistency and formulated with coconut oil, with a touch of peppermint oil. OCC's also changed its packaging. The original Tarred and Feathered were packaged in tins; today, OCC's lip balm collection come in pots.

I loved the original Tarred and Feathered, but I like the new formula even better. I was so smitten with the beautiful new shades that I bought the entire collection.

You may shop for Obsessive Compulsive color lip balms at the OCC website.

2 comments:

Madt said...

Hi Julie! You've been tagged! :)
http://lipstickaddict.blogspot.com/2008/11/tagged-know-more-about-lipstick-addict.html

Marilyn M. Tycer said...

I know this is an old post, but do you still have this product? I'd love to see some swatches.

My lips are really dry but I love the idea of the OCC lip tars and the lip balms.