Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mally Skin Perfecting Tinted Liquid Face Defender

Mally Skin Perfecting Tinted Face Defender - from  Gouldylox Reviews
Mally Skin Perfecting Tinted Liquid Face Defender feels like a silicone-based face primer, but it isn’t advertised as such. QVC.com says that it can be worn under foundation, but “the magic comes after your makeup is on and you gently, with your fingertips, dab the product all over your face on top of your makeup! This product will not move your makeup, it will not cause it to disappear or look funky."

I tried Mally Skin Perfecting Tinted Liquid Face Defender both under and over my usual foundation. I did not see any “magic” when I applied the product over my usual foundation; besides, I like a little “makeup melt” to soften hard edges.

I like Mally Skin Perfecting Tinted Liquid Face Defender best worn alone, instead of my usual foundation. It helps even out the complexion and gives the skin a nice radiance. It is also soothing upon application, probably because tocopherol (related to Vitamin E) is one of the chief ingredients.

Because Mally Skin Perfecting Tinted Liquid Face Defender goes on sheer, I need extra help in minimizing spots of redness. I spot apply mineral foundation with a lay-down brush over Mally Skin Perfecting Tinted Liquid Face Defender to minimize the appearance of red spots. It might be overkill, but sometimes I spot apply LaurEss Neutralize Mineral Corrector before I apply skin-toned mineral foundation.

Mally Skin Perfecting Tinted Liquid Face Defender is expensive for what you get ($40 for 1 fl. oz.), as with some of Mally’s other products. While I would like to find a less expensive option, I am not aware of any similar product on the market.

You may shop Mally at qvc.com, mallybeauty.com, and Beauty.com. Mally Skin Perfecting Tinted Liquid Face Defender is available only on QVC.com.

The Style Page wishes to thank Tractenberg & Co. for providing me the sample of Mally Skin Perfecting Tinted Liquid Face Defender for review.

No comments: