Thursday, December 29, 2011

Candles for the holidays

My husband and I spent a quiet Christmas at home.  The only decoration was the floral arrangement that he Photoshopped.  I pulled out my Christmas CDs for a listen.  I rarely burn candles, because of safety issues, but here are a couple that I burned on Christmas Eve:

Manuel Canovas Bois de Lune Candle


Manuel Canovas Bois de Lune Candle has a heady, smoky fragrance like burning wood.

What's even more fragrant than Manuel Canovas Bois de Lune Candle?
Voluspa Decorative 3 Wick Tin/Burmese Rosewood
Source: amazon.com via STYLE on Pinterest


Voluspa Decorative 3 Wick Tin/Burmese Rosewood, 12oz Tin features notes of Burmese Rosewood, Palisander Bark, and Tonka Bean.  Its fragrance carries a long distance.

The fine print: The Style Page is an Amazon.com affiliate.  It earns nominal commissions through purchases of Voluspa Decorative 3 Wick Tin/Burmese Rosewood, 12oz Tin made by selecting the link on this post. When I checked Amazon.com on December 28, there were only 5 left.

No comments: