Monday, April 09, 2012

Beauty-box subscriptions: what do you think?

The article Beauty-box subscriptions: High-end cosmetics samples delivered to your door from Philly.com (the online companion to The Inquirer, Philadelphia's newspaper) presents an uncritical look at subscription services such as Julep, Birchbox, and Beauty Army.

I do not subscribe, but other beauty bloggers who do have expressed disappointment with what they've received.

Do you subscribe to any of the beauty box subscription services?  What do you think?

1 comment:

MarciaF (Beauty Info Zone) said...

I think they have good and bad points. What you'll end up with is a lot of samples of skincare and just a touch of cosmetics. If you love nail polish then Julep is great since you know you're getting 2 full size polishes plus some other glorious additions. Birchbox has its ups and downs. My Glam is the one I'm dropping since last month was a fiasco in my opinion. I'm looking forward to trying Glossy Box.
As you can tell, I like them!