Christian Siriano Silky Eyeshadow in Gilded Fierce
I use Gilded Fierce as an eyeliner, applied damp with a stiff slanted brow brush. I use either sterile eye drops or La Femme Cake Eyeliner Sealer to dampen the eye shadow.
Today, I complemented Gilded Fierce with a neutral eye design:
- Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Linen as a base and highlighter
- Alima Satin Matte Eyeshadow in Vanilla, purchased from Futurenatural
- Laura Mercier eye shadow in Khaki (matte taupe) for contouring (it appears that this shade is no longer available)
- Global Goddess Beauty I-Divine White Tea Infused Eyeshadow in Darjeeling, described as Earthy Camel, but it's a warm gray.
- Layers of both voluminizing and lengthening mascaras from LashControl.
Gilded Fierce has great color payoff. The same cannot be said of the VS Makeup eye shadow quad in Menage.