Monday, February 06, 2012

More on my pantyhose obsession



A perfectly beautiful look ruined by lack of attention to the legs. She needed some body makeup or, as some commentators noted, this is the reason to bring back pantyhose.  Silky sheer stockings and closed toe pumps (note how her toes are sticking out) would have completed this look beautifully.

My quest for the perfect pantyhose is like my quest for the perfect foundation.  Here's my latest find:



For my light-toned legs, I chose Bare Bisque. 80% Nylon/20% Spandex control top panty: midway on the panty compression scale (light to firm). 85% Nylon/15% Spandex leg: the package very helpfully provides a leg sheerness scale from "very sheer" to "opaque."  These are sheer hosiery, although I wish that they would look like a second skin.  I size up on pantyhose for comfort, and don't sacrifice fit.  I found that No nonsense Silk Indulgence were very comfortable - no gapping in the crotch.

No comments: