Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Eyes Have It - updated

Categories: ,

If I didn't get my hair colored, my hair would be completely white. I even have my hairdresser dye my brows to cover white hairs, but white hairs keep appearing. That's when LORAC Brow Wax in Brunette comes in to cover the white hair and groom the brows into place at the same time. For those with lighter hair, LORAC Brow Wax also comes in Blonde and Auburn.

To apply the LORAC Brow Wax, I use Sephora Short Handle Synthetic Beveled Eyebrow Brush



I am addicted to eye makeup. I scrutinize eyeshadows in the way that other people scrutinize paint chips. My latest acquisitions are
Lola Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Bones and Firehouse, a reddish brown that I use for the crease and the outer third of my eyelid.

I also purchased Clinique Brush-in Creme Eyeliner in Black Honey (part of Clinique's holiday collection based on its popular Black Honey lipstick) and like that product, but I was taken aback by the small amount of product there is. Don't bother with the itty-bitty brush furnished with the eyeliner - use a full-size slant-edge eyeliner instead.

No comments: