Friday, February 16, 2007

Catch-up from The Style Page

I have had a busy time since Christmas. We visited my folks for Christmas, and then we went to India to visit with my in-laws. I shopped while in India, and stocked up on kurtas and bedding and pillow covers. Our departure was delayed by three days because my husband got sick the day we were supposed to leave. Once we got back home, I had less than 24 hours to get ready for my departure for school. Since that time, I've rescoped my research paper.

I've collected a lot of new cosmetics links since I last updated the popular Cosmetics page on The Style Page web site. You can guess that I haven't had much time to update the page, so I've added a badge on the Cosmetics page to show the new links.

Here's some news from my friends:
  • Jackie Cawthra informed me that the Belen Echandia web site has been re-designed. She's really pleased with the new design. In addition, she's studying psychology, and remarks, "It is great to have some intellectual work as well as the creative and business things I do."

1 comment:

MyFastBasketCompany said...

I sympathize with the Holiday crunch. Save some time through planning and making a list and checking it twice as the old saying goes..... good advice!