Monday, November 03, 2008

Five Great Uses for Your Average Washcloth

Pursuant to my post Quick Fixes, which featured content supplied by Total Beauty, comes this article from Julyne Derrick of beauty.about.com: 5 Great Uses for Your Average Washcloth.

Formerly, Paula Begoun opposed the use of mechanical exfoliants such as washclothes, as these could create micro-tears in the skin. Paula has changed her position, given the prevalence of long-wearing, non-budging makeup. For the same reason, she now advocates using eye makeup remover.

As for myself, I don't use an "average" washcloth: instead, I use the Wonder Cloth, which I purchased from Bed Bath & Beyond. Lately, I've been using the Klorane Soothing Eye Make-Up Remover with Cornflower Extract lotion to remove eye makeup, and I'm pleased with how it removes eye makeup.

No comments: