Saturday, March 27, 2010

Enter to win a Beautyblender gift set #in

Over time, I've raved about Beautyblender.  I use the rounded bottom to blend liquid foundation and the pointed end for detail work like blending concealer around the eye. Koren Zander of EnKore makeup even demonstrated how to apply loose powder mineral makeup with Beautyblender.  I've tried cheaper knockoffs from Sonia Kashuk and Sephora, but they can't compare to Beautyblender, especially for detail work.

I balked at buying Beautyblender for the longest time: $20.00 for a makeup sponge??? Curiosity, however, got the better of me, and I plunked down $20.00 to buy Beautyblender.  It's since become one of my favorite tools in my makeup closet.

The prize: One Beautyblender gift set

Have you also balked at buying Beautyblender?   Here's your opportunity to win a set containing not one, but two, Beautyblenders and 10 sachets containing its plant-based cleanser:

No comments: