Thursday, May 31, 2012

Kjaer Weis Sweetness Lip Tint

Coral is big this summer, and while I usually eschew trends, I'm embracing this one.  Why?
I recently purchased Lasting Finish Lipstick in 012 (coral) from Kate Moss's collection for Rimmel London and the red-coral lipstick that Poppy King created for J. Crew.  I like the Kate Moss lipstick better than the Poppy King lipstick because it doesn't spread beyond the lip line.

Here's another coral lip color I'm craving:

Kjaer Weis Lip Tint in Sweetness
Kjaer Weis Lip Tint in Sweetness is described as a "beautiful coral/orange, sheer lip tint."  It would be a nice alternative finish to the Kate Moss and Poppy King lipsticks.  I also like the one-of-a-kind packaging.

I interviewed Kirsten Kjaer Weis in November 2011.  Since then, she's added an online store to the Kjaer Weis web site.

No comments: