Wednesday, November 07, 2012

beauty.com friends and family event ends November 12

This event from beauty.com has to be one of the most attractive of all the Friends and Family events that I've seen:

During our special Friends and Family Event, take 20% off* your Beauty.com order. Limited time event!

And I'm not saying this just because I'm a beauty.com affiliate!  Beauty.com offers many premium brands, with terms more attractive than those of Sephora:
  • Single checkout with drugstore.com
  • Free shipping for orders of $25.00 or more, whereas Sephora has a $50.00 minimum
  • Credits of 5% off every order that you can redeem later.  Sephora offers a crummy sample for 100 points earned (or $100 spent) - I say "crummy" because invariably I don't care for the samples offered.
I took advantage of the beauty.com Friends and Family event myself!  I purchased a two-fer set of Beautyblender sponges and two Lipstick Queen Sinner Lipsticks, one in Rouge and the other in Rust.

Hurry, the event ends Monday, November 12!

No comments: