Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The Solution by Envision Beauty

The Solution by Envision Beauty

The Solution by Envision Beauty streamlines skin care. It is a multi-tasking product that replaces night cream, serum, eye cream, and makeup primer. It also advertises itself as a replacement for day cream, but since it's not rated for SPF, I hesitate to call it a replacement for day cream.
The Solution is a lightweight lotion that leaves a non-greasy, non-oily finish. I apply it after washing my face at night, and my skin is so soft and smooth in the morning that I don't need to reapply it to use as a makeup primer.



Envision Beauty was founded by Kimberly Snyder, who has traveled the world learning about botanicals and worked in the beauty industry. The Solution features both natural anti-oxidants and state of the art ingredients.

Kimberly's next introduction will be the brightening cleanser. Given that I'm impressed by The Solution, I'm looking forward to the launch of the brightening cleanser.

You may shop for The Solution and sign up to get news about the launch of the brightening cleanser at the web site for Envision Beauty.

No comments: