Thursday, July 06, 2006

Review of Jouer Les Essentials d'été Summer 2006 Limited Edition Value Set

Categories: ,

Since my June 23 posting on Jouer Les Essentials d'été Summer 2006 Limited Edition Value Set, I've purchased the set.

Essential Matte Touch does the job of preventing breakthrough shine on my nose. I wear it under the i.d. Bare Escentuals mineral powder foundation.

The Essential Lip Enhancer is another matter. The user is directed to apply it 3 times a day for 29 days to see a difference. It is different from other lip plumpers like DuWop Lip Venom Lite Spicy Lip Gloss, Half Strength, Clear, which includes essential oil of cinammon to create a burning sensation for the lips to appear bigger. Jouer's Essential Lip Enhancer creates a vague sense of numbness upon application and dries to a finish that reminded me of Revlon's anti-feathering treatment sticks. The jury is still out on this one.

1 comment:

SpillToJill said...

I am going to write a review still - I don't want you to think I forgot:)