Friday, June 23, 2006

Jouer Les Essentials d'été Summer 2006 Limited Edition Value Set

I posted a positive review of Jouer Cosmetics in December 2004. I particularly like Jouer's unique customizable palettes which allows you to connect individual containers together side-by-side and back-to-back. These cosmetics are designed to be applied with the fingertips - no fuss makeup application for the warmer months.

I'm looking forward to trying its Les Essentials d'été Summer 2006 Limited Edition Value Set, which features Essential Lip Enhancer (admittedly, I am skeptical of lip plumpers) and Essential Matte Touch (I get unwanted breakthrough shine on my nose, so I'd like to see if this is effective). Purchased separately, the Essential Lip Enhancer costs $14 and the Essential Matte Touch costs $24. The set costs $28.00 - a savings of $10.

No comments: