Sunday, October 09, 2005

Genius product: the Schick Intuition Razor

Categories:

I've relied on the men's Atra razor to shave my legs for years, as noted on the Advice and tips page. After I couldn't find the handle for the Atra razor, however, I decided to try something new (at least for me): the Schick Intuition Razor.
icon.

icon
icon

I thought that the Schick Intuition Razor would be a good thing to have for travel, as the lubricant was in a solid form - not a gel or foam in a bulky canister. Now after trying it, I am a believer. I can simply soak in the tub for a couple of minutes and then start shaving. The handle is wide and easy to grip and the all-in-one cartridge literally glides over the skin. There is a cap to cover the cartridge when not in use and the razor comes with a shower hanger with suction cups to keep it handy. To quote the fashion magazines, the Schick Intuition Razor is a genius product.

You may find the Schick Intuition Razor at drugstore.com (which BTW is currently offering a sale on Schick products) and major drugstore, supermarket, and mass-market retailers.

No comments: