Monday, May 05, 2008

They were tagged

Here's follow-up to my post I've been tagged! in which I tagged six people to share their six unspectacular quirks.

Retainer Girl of Soul-Piercing Reflections says "I always have to use two pumps of hand soap--but only in the kitchen. Everywhere else I only use one." Read more ...


Ondo Lady

Ronke at The Musings of Ondo Lady writes, "The first thing I do when I get up is make the bed." Read more ...

Nicole of Shop With a Vengeance! says "I am late for everything. Being on time is really ridiculously difficult for me!" Read more ...

Mischo Beauty writes, "I, like The Style Page, love foreign fashion magazines! I buy French Vogue every month and can't speak or read French (though I'm teaching myself with Coffee Break French!)... Read more...

I never heard from Kelly of slacker chic or Cristina of Marcando Estilo. Cristina is based in Spain and blogs in Spanish. I translated the rules into Spanish for her.

No comments: