I've been tagged by the beautiful Monique of beauty girl musings!
My 6 unspectacular quirks:
* I watch the O'Reilly Factor every night, even though there are ??? about the settlement on that sexual harassment suit filed against Bill O'Reilly. He's entertaining, and I tune out when someone is filling in for him.
* When I go to a room, I forget why I went there and have to take a few moments to recollect
* I tend to scatter things across the top of my desk or the top of the vanity
* I buy cute stationery that would help me organize my life and time better ... but only if I'd use the stationery regularly!
* I buy the exclusive CD compilations at Starbucks, even though cashiers tell me that the CDs don't sell well
* I look at foreign women's magazines, even those in scripts I can't read, like Arabic (Sayidati) or Korean. I pretend to understand Arabic by reading back to front (at least by our orientation).
To play tag, here are the rules:
1. link the person who tagged you.
2. mention the rules in your blog.
3. tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. tag 6 random bloggers by linking them at the end of your post.
5. leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
6. once your post is up, notify the person who tagged you.
I'm tagging Soul-Piercing Reflections, Ondo Lady, Marcando Estilo, Shop with a Vengeance!, Mischo Beauty (although jennifer beat me to it), and slacker chic!