Saturday, April 19, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by the beautiful Monique of beauty girl musings!


Monique

My 6 unspectacular quirks:

* I watch the O'Reilly Factor every night, even though there are ??? about the settlement on that sexual harassment suit filed against Bill O'Reilly. He's entertaining, and I tune out when someone is filling in for him.

* When I go to a room, I forget why I went there and have to take a few moments to recollect

* I tend to scatter things across the top of my desk or the top of the vanity

* I buy cute stationery that would help me organize my life and time better ... but only if I'd use the stationery regularly!

* I buy the exclusive CD compilations at Starbucks, even though cashiers tell me that the CDs don't sell well

* I look at foreign women's magazines, even those in scripts I can't read, like Arabic (Sayidati) or Korean. I pretend to understand Arabic by reading back to front (at least by our orientation).

To play tag, here are the rules:

1. link the person who tagged you.
2. mention the rules in your blog.
3. tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. tag 6 random bloggers by linking them at the end of your post.
5. leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
6. once your post is up, notify the person who tagged you.

I'm tagging Soul-Piercing Reflections, Ondo Lady, Marcando Estilo, Shop with a Vengeance!, Mischo Beauty (although jennifer beat me to it), and slacker chic!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanks for tagging me! My post is up :)

Mischo Beauty said...

Thanks for thinking of me! The post is up! :)

monique said...

this is fabulous! i love the one about forgetting why you go into a room...LOL! i do that all the time...

Retainer Girl said...

Wow! She is beautiful!

Ondo Lady said...

Thanks for tagging, my post is up.