Friday, January 23, 2009

Missing IsaDora? Found.


Cover of February 2009 Allure

I was surprised to see a reference to IsaDora eyeshadow in the "Black and Blue" photo spread that appears in the February 2009 issue of Allure. Over a year ago, beauty advisors at Walgreen's (which had been the exclusive distributor for IsaDora in the U.S.) told me that IsaDora decided against shipping to the U.S.

I checked the credits in the back of the magazine, which indicated that IsaDora was available through walgreens.com. A search of walgreens.com did not yield any results for IsaDora.

The good news is that IsaDora is now being sold through Cosmeticmall.com and Amazon.com!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IsaDora has been sold at local Walgreens here for well over a year. They actually just recently cleared out their entire stock and are no longer selling it.

I actually think you have it backwards; if any Walgreens currently do not sell IsaDora, I doubt they will be receiving anything of theirs in the future.

Retainer Girl said...

Isla Fisher is so gorgeous, but I would have preferred to see her naturally pale skin on the cover instead of the usual fake bake tan.