Thursday, June 22, 2006

Jilbean: The Great Eyeliner Hunt

Categories: ,

SpillToJill has announced Jilbean: The Great Eyeliner Hunt. Here are favorites of The Style Page:

I prefer using eyeshadow with an eyeliner brush to using pencils. Pencils are too much a hassle to keep sharp. I like charcoal brown, almost black eyeshadow for a smoky eye. I've already stated my fondness for Sonia Kashuk's eyeshadow in Night, available at Target stores. My new favorite is ModelCo ColourBox Eye Shadow Ibiza 13 (pictured), available from Sephora.com.

As far as a pencil is concerned, I like Jordana Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Bittersweet. At less than $2, this is a best buy. Find Jordana at Walgreen's or prowl dollar stores.

2 comments:

SpillToJill said...

Updating now:)

SpillToJill said...

I just want to let you know that the finale of the hunt is here (sorry so late) and I am linking to you again:)
Jill