Monday, November 19, 2007

We love our friends

Soon after I posted my frustration and disappointment with the success of this blog, it was only right that I should give recognition to those folks who have listed The Style Page on their blogrolls.

There's Kristen, who graciously included this blog on the blogroll for her hugely sucessful Beauty Addict blog, which was covered by the New York Times. She also announced our (now closed) promotions with Real Cosmetics and Anne Maa Designs through her blog.

There's Retainer Girl, who blogs at Soul-Piercing Reflections. She loves Jane Austen, John Cusack, Sam Cooke, and Motown. She gave me encouragement to carry on with this blog. I prefer the Brontë sisters to Jane Austen, but I share her fondness for R&B and soul music (thanks to Starbucks' Hear Music compilations). Seems that she and I could have a lot to talk about.


~charng from Frivolous Rants

Finally, there's ~charng from Malaysia, who blogs on whatever she wants to share at Frivolous Rants.



New is I♥M·A·C, who blogs at I♥makeup. It's evident that she's interested in beauty from India. I have a soft spot for India myself, as my husband's from India and my in-laws who live in India have accepted me as family.

These are the folks I know who are listing The Style Page on their blogrolls. If there's anyone else who lists this blog on her (or his!) blogroll, please let me know. I don't want to overlook you!

2 comments:

Retainer Girl said...

Thanks for the shout-out! I hope you're feeling more positive about things. And I always enjoy anyone who loves soul music! :)

i♥make-up said...

Thanks for the mention girl, love ur blog!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

xoxoxo