Sunday, October 19, 2008

No more spills

Cutex® Twist & Lock Pump nail polish remover

Tonight I removed the toe nail polish from my summer pedi. I spent more for the Cutex® Twist & Lock Pump nail polish remover than I would have for Cutex® in the usual bottle, but who knows? This might be a better value, as a measured amount is dispensed with each press and, best of all, no spills! In addition, the squat shape prevents it from being tipped over.

I found this at Bed Bath & Beyond. Note: not all BB&Bs have expanded health & beauty care sections. To find a BB&B with an expanded health and beauty care section, go to the store locator and enter your zip code or city/town and state: if there is an HBC logo for a store in the search results, that store has an expanded health and beauty care section. As I've written before, you can find products that you probably won't find elsewhere.

No comments: