Monday, October 13, 2008

Follow me on Facebook

Julie Priya's Facebook profile
I decided to create a presence on Facebook, and I must say, I am addicted. It's so much more user-friendly than MySpace.

So why follow me on Facebook? Get links to up and coming indie beauty brands and other articles of interest for which only a one-sentence commentary (or none!) is needed. Find out about my idiosyncratic other interests (Martha and the Muffins?). National security is a main concern of mine, and you'll find links to articles of interest - and if you think that the economy is more important than national security (as polls indicate that voters think), the two issues are inextricably linked.

Send a friend request to Julie Priya (not my real surname, but I couldn't register The Style Page) to join me on Facebook.

No comments: