Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bitten by Twilight

Yes, I too have become "bitten" by Twilight. I bought Twilight at the bookshop at the airport to while away the hours on the plane. I love a good romance, and Twilight fits the bill. Now I'm reading New Moon.


DuWop Lip Venom V

Given the anticipation of the New Moon movie, scheduled for release this fall, it's not surprising that tie-ins with the movie are being announced. DuWop will release a limited edition version of its popular Lip Venom inspired by Twilight next month. DuWop describes Lip Venom V as:

"... a shimmering crimson lip stain suspended in a venom-laced liquid lip conditioner with a bite, and contains argan, avocado, olive oils and vitamin E. This product should be shaken before use to represent the blending of the human and vampire worlds …"

Hat tip: Gabrielle Long, NY Beauty Secrets Examiner.

As for me, here's the tie-in I want:

The Twilight Journals

A tie-in with the New Moon movie, The Twilight Journals set includes four blank journals with cover art from the Twilight series of books packaged in a keepsake tin. Pre-order: the product won't be released until October 13, 2009.

For the time being, be tantalized by the HD trailer for New Moon presented by Summit Entertainment on YouTube (I had to remove it from the blog because the space allowed for my articles truncated the trailer).

No comments: