Friday, November 04, 2011

Laura Geller Balance-N-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation

Balance-N-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation is yet another addition to Laura Geller’s collection of baked collection of products. It is marbleized with shades of tan, yellow, and white to correct redness and balance the complexion.

Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten Baker Color Correcting Foundation
The QVC site says that you can use Balance-N-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation instead of or top of your regular foundation. I use it alone, and find that applying it on top of my regular foundation to be overkill. I apply a face primer before applying Balance-N-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation: for application, I use Mineral Optics by Beauty Strokes® Optic Allover 75 Brush, which diffuses the powder.

I was surprised by the matte finish of Balance-N-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation, particularly since the main ingredient is mica. You can build up coverage by applying several layers, and it has a fair amount of opacity with repeated application.

I am always looking for solutions to neutralize a red spot on my cheek (although I have recently come to the conclusion that I’ve developed an unhealthy obsession about it). I’ve used Balance-N-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation as a spot treatment using a flat lay-down brush, and it does the job satisfactorily.

You may buy Laura Geller Balance-N-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation for $31.00 from QVC and QVC.com. Currently, only Tan is available. Mine came in Regular.

The Style Page wishes to acknowledge blue sky communications for sending me a sample of Laura Geller Balance-N-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation for review.

No comments: