Monday, April 07, 2008

Products I'm excited about

Generally, I am pleased with the cosmetics I try and use. However, here are three products that genuinely excited me:

Illuminare All Day Eye Color in Espresso and Cafe Americano. I've already raved about Illuminare All Day Eye Color as an eyeliner. I'm always on the lookout for products to tint my eyebrows that provide full coverage, as the color applied at the salon when I get my hair colored doesn't last. I've tried various solutions, such as eye shadow or eyeliner, LORAC Brow Wax, and Laura Mercier Brown Definer, but Illuminare All Day Eye Color in Espresso or Cafe Americano is the best solution I've found to date.

Beautyblender- see my February 6, 2008 review.


Suki Pure Cream Stain in Clay

Suki Pure Natural Creme Stain in Clay. I've always relied on powder blushes, but it's true that creme blush seems to meld with one's skin better. Here is one example where a "natural" cosmetic functions as well as conventional cosmetics. The Suki Pure Natural Creme Stain is described as a "[very] versatile chocolaty pink rose neutral with brown undertones," but I think that this description overemphasizes the brown in this creme. It's better described as a pink subdued by brown undertones.

All the shades of Suki Pure Natural Creme Stain look beautiful. You may find Suki Pure Natural Creme Stain and other Suki products at Futurenatural.

No comments: